Kate Harrison Consulting's evaluation of our family court services unit gave us essential information to hire more mediators, introduce a parent orientation program, and improve the way mediations are calendared, all of which helps us provide a greater level of service to our community.
Hiram Rivera-Toro, Supervisor, Riverside Family/Juvenile Dependency Mediation and Evaluations.
Our clients include courts, criminal justice and social service agencies dedicated to public service and superior performance.
- Santa Clara
- Pima (Arizona)
Superior Courts of California
- San Benito
- San Joaquin
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Clara
- Santa Cruz
"The court's management team members are communicating in a much friendlier, relaxed, and open manner. Everyone seems a lot less stressed and more secure as to their role. Management is keeping the executive committee of judges, and the bench as a whiole, informed of issues on a regular basis. The mood in the courthouse has certainly improved, and we're slowly working on the necessary structural reforms that you so beautifully laid out for us."
- North Dakota Court Improvement Project
- The Justice Management Institute
- United States Agency for International Development Bosnia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Nigeria and Serbia.
- World Bank Armenia
- New England Conference of State Court Administrators
- San Francisco Bar Association
- East San Jose Community Law Clinic
- City of Lathrop, CA